CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'M HOME!!!


well as you can tell from the title, i have just returned from my great mission in chile, it was a great experience, i was able to travel to very many different places and learn to speak spanish which i know will help me in the long run of life.

here are some of the places i was in starting with caupolican, then futrono, followed by purranque, then comes valdivia, then i headed to pangupulli, then i finished my mission in the small islan of calbuco. so as you can see by the list, i got to enjoy many great and wonderfull memories.

i will ever be so greatfull for my companions that also served this great mission with me, in total i had 13 companion during my two year, they are the following, Elder fuentes, hernandez, lainez, serradel, anderson, martinez, bazan, castelo, darrington, rosas, welling, osborn, and finally elmer. they were great and amazing people and they came from all over, like argentina, ecuador, chile, bolivia, and the united states, so i got to experience different cultures and people.

i'm happy for the choice i made to serve, i know it will and has impacted my life.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

So proud of you Rock!! We are also very glad to have you back home too!!

Ally said...

Welcome home Rocko! LOL I hope you are enjoying life.