CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Disneyland

This last weekend i got to go to Disneyland with my dad for our last little get away before i leave for my mission and it was a blast! the hotel we stayed in was huge and our room had three seprate rooms plus a bathroom and a washing area, it was the nicest hotel i've ever stayed in. We went to Disneyland for three days and had a great time, we where able to ride all the rides with hardly a line and we got some really good pics and we ate extreamly well. On our last day we walked through the gate and was selected to do an activity in front of the crowd and it was funny. i really enjoyed the time i got to spend with my dad just me and him for a weekend, it's not every day we get to do that and i'm going to miss it.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hey Rock I am glad you got to spend the weekend with your dad in the happiest place on earth!!! Which is also my favorite place too!! You will have to tell me all about it soon. We are so going to miss you for the next 2 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Aer said...

You didn't say anything about survey girl???? Hahahahahaaaa.....

Elisabeth said...

Rock. knowing you and grandpa it must have been fun. I am going to miss you for the next 2 years.