CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mission


Hey everybody well if you know me well enough you know that i have received my mission call and i'm going to Osorno, Chile and i leave on June 11th so i got a month left. I'm really excited but I'm also REALLY nervous! I've started to pack and it is really awkward cuz your sitting there thinking wow i'm really leaving, what am i supposed to do with my last month? I can't get a girlfriend, i can't get a job, i can't do anything except prepare my self for the next two years, which i guess isn't a bad thing.

4 comments:

~Tiffany~ said...

Rock, I'm so proud of you! Going on a mission will change you life forever. You are going to be such a great example to all your neices and nephews! ROCK ON!!

Madi said...

Hey Rock! You got a blog! Hope you put more posts and pictures! Check out my blog to!

Aer said...

Hi Rock!!!!

Tammy said...

Looks like a beautiful place you will be going to. You will love it!!